Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Dad : Episode 4

Options
  • 16-05-2005 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

By far the funniest episode so far. I really really liked it. what did yea think ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Haven't watched any since the pilot... if the episodes improve, i'll get the cousin to post 'em over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

yeah i really liked it,the show has grown on me since returnin so things can only improve really

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

basquille wrote:
    Haven't watched any since the pilot... if the episodes improve, i'll get the cousin to post 'em over!

Get this episode, you'l like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,932 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Watched it and liked it. The best American Dad so far, actually beat Family Guy this week imo :)

I loved the
    Whitney Houston
    bit.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Stark wrote:
    Watched it and liked it. The best American Dad so far, actually beat Family Guy this week imo :)

I loved the
    Whitney Houston
    bit.

hahaha yeah that was classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Excellent episode! Best yet! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

havent seen it yet do you know where i could get it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

thought tis was quite a good episode very funny at parts next time throw up a poll for the episode aswell

User45701 wrote:
    thought tis was quite a good episode very funny at parts next time throw up a poll for the episode aswell

Im not a fan of polls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

Episode 4 was funny alright. The second and third episodes were pretty poor so good to see the standard being upped a bit again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Much better than the last week, tbh i had lost interest after the last one was so poor.. but this was excellent, preferred it to this weeks family guy.. (which was only good)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 joeljkp

What? Best American Dad yet? No way, it was only mediocre compared to the pilot. Family Guy was much better this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Finally got to see this yesterday and agree with the other posts, funniest so far. Several laugh out loud moments, if it keeps up this quality for the rest of the season, I can see it becoming a classic.
    Okay, my shoes are full, I better go now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Had it lying around and finally watched it - much better than it has been. The characters were less annoying as well and Stan's psychotic nature was actually humorous rather than merely disturbing. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

ixoy wrote:
    Had it lying around and finally watched it - much better than it has been. The characters were less annoying as well and Stan's psychotic nature was actually humorous rather than merely disturbing. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

same here, i watched 1-4 last night and they definitely get better as they go along, I saw the pilot ages ago and wasnt interested at all. No new eps for a week or two now thanks to Fox showing star wars last night and Nascar stuff next week.

Advertisement