Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Size

Options
  • 16-05-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Im curious what the size of your class group is...Im wondering what the average is, and how far below it I am...:D

edit...p.s. you can tell Im studying hard for my 415 exam today

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i guess your aiming that question at Multimedia Year 3 students, yeah?
    There are about 36 of us registered as far as i know!
    Two classes split down the middle
    About 5 or so people have dropped out during the year, i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

The question is aimed at anyone that wants to answer it. Why would you assume it is aimed at Multimedia year 3?

After there are a few more replies I might even reveal the huge (tiny) number in my group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 daveffrench

Well there is roughly about 60 people in the whole of first year multimedia but more than likely im wrong. In my bros course there is only 8 of them and that is only second year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭IrishTW

7 people in my class!

OK, there have been a few replies, so I'll post mine....I have to say, I think I win hands down on the smallest group anyway.....I am my group.....serioulsy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

What are the class parties like..?

But seriously, you find it easier to learn and to get projects done been the only one in the class?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

what subject are you doing?

@Angry fox.....
    What parties?? I have been invited to another groups class party, so I guess I will tag along to that.

When it came to doing projects, I was still finishing them the night before.

@Rollo
    I would rather not say beyond that I'm in an engineering course. I have probably said too much already. You never know who is reading this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

eh, who's gonna care that you said online you were the only person in your class?!

LanceStorm wrote:
    eh, who's gonna care that you said online you were the only person in your class?!

You raise a convincing arguement, however I would still prefer to not say for the time being....Ill give you another hint though....in the engineering technology department.

• Advertisement
Advertisement