Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the rules of scotch?

Options
  • 15-05-2005 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I remember back in the days of "red rover" and "bulldog", there was a game we played called scotch. It was normally played with a frisbee, but could be played with a tennis ball, too.

All I remember about it was one person throwing the frisbee and possibly trying to hit other people, and everyone had to stop moving at some point. Anyone remember the specifics of how to play the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

The way we played it was who ever grabs the ball shouts 'scotch', and everyone else has to stop moving. When one of the people who don't have the ball shouts 'scotch', the person with the ball also can't move. Once they throw the ball, everyone can move again. If you get hit by the ball, you're out. If you catch the ball, the person that threw it is out. Last man standing wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

SAVAGE! I totally forgot all about that game! :eek:
    Methinks a bumper,drunken game of scotch is in order after the exams! :D
    Contact me for details! Teehee :p

Advertisement