Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate SG-1 returning to RTE

Options
  • 15-05-2005 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

SCIENCE FICTION SERIES: Stargate SG-1
    Channel: RTÉ 2 2
    Date: Saturday 21st May 2005
    Time: 06:05 to 07:00 (starting in 6 days)
    Duration: 55 minutes.
    An elite hand-picked team of soldiers and scientists travel through a portal to discover strange and alien worlds beyond.
    (5 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=75496
    Copyright ©1999-2004 GipsyMedia Ltd.

And it even has a half decent time slot this time around. So between this and the recent Star Wars showings, does this mean that RTE are starting to finally take Sci-Fi fans into proper account? I, for one, hope so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

And it even has a half decent time slot this time around.
    Time: 06:05 to 07:00 ????

Far too early for most people

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Since when is 6am on a Saturday a half-decent time slot? :confused: Any idea what episode it is - does DigiGuide say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Lads, its six in the evening, after the golf...

Digiguide doesn't say, episode or series. Hopefully (for me, stuck in 4 channel land) its Series 1.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Ah right - 06:05 is AM to me, stuck in a military-time mindset. It might be Series 1, although Network 2 aired that a few years ago. I'll post up a notice on the Stargate forum anyhow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Going to be interesting to see if the Tipperary\Limerick replay is going to effect this...

• Advertisement
Advertisement