Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini ramp

Options
  • 14-05-2005 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

im thinkin if buildin a mini ramp out my back in da summer and i was wonder how to apply da coping..can anyone tell me how to go aboot doin dis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 switchrider

check out http://rampplans.org/ - got loads of different ramps and info on how to build. Let us know how you get on as I'm thinking of building one soon also..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

will do... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Drill all the way through either end with a 5-6mm bit the n redrill the top hole to 12mm screw it in using nice long chunky screws (predrill the screw hole or you'll split the wood).The top hole is just there to put the screwdriver in you'll be screwing the head flush to the inside of the coping. As these are at either end of your coping the hole on top wont effect grinds . If your ramp is 12ft + wide bolting the middle down using a hook type gutter bolt or a butterfly bolt is a good idea for these you'll only need to drill one hole on the bottom of the coping.Blocking the end of the coping will cut down on noise.Pay a lot of attention to getting the step back of the coping right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fos is king

first of all you is gay and second, you got no room for a ramp out ur back u live in a cardboard box.
    A.K.A Silt
    A.K.A D***** :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

yes u ar entitled to ure opinion but an opinion on da subject not me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement