Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 100 Euro Freeze Out

Options
  • 14-05-2005 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the blind structure of the fitz 100 Euro freeze out, how many usually turn up and in general what are your thought on it? Is it a decent touney or a crap shoot.

Cheers
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Very, very good game... this is one of the few games that's taken seriously in the Dublin scene. However, with 4000 starting chips and 20min levels, it does get tough if you dont increase your stack early on. The opposition is usually good... one of the last games I played I had David O'Callaghan, Joe O'Neill, Kevin Maloney, and a Betfair previous-night $17000 winner at the table. High level of concentration required all night. Note that the blinds do catch up with you by the end of the night, so you really have to win your marginals by the time you get to the final table.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭nicryan

last week was worse for me.....I sit in to my seat and there's not a lot of players seated yet....directly to my right....Neil Duggan (damn, well at least he's on my right...) then Joe O'Neill turns up and sit accross the table from me...then, when there is only 1 seat left....in walks Andy Black and sits directly to my right :(

Nic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

presumably you knocked him out and went on to win it yeh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

nicryan wrote:
    then, when there is only 1 seat left....in walks Andy Black and sits directly to my right :(

Nic

Yeah, we had one seat left as well when Andy Black walked in... He headed straight for our table and then thankfully made a detour to a different one (yours, obviously). He's tough at the best of times, but considering the form he's in lately...

Advertisement