Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Father Of the Pride

Options
  • 13-05-2005 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this brilliant new show on sky? There is so much adult innuendo and even bits that are blatently obvious its SOOO funny! :D:D:D

Father is Fabulous! 10 votes

Legendary! Hear Me Roar!
    0%
    Go back to the Jungle
    20%
    Big EarsLe Rack 2 votes
    Dont have Sky One. :(
    80%
    TalliesinStarktuxy[Deleted User]Mr.Nice GuyRon DMCDinnerGone West 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Eh, if it's a "NEW SHOW", why would it be a 'legend of the boards'?

Boards.ie is 7 years old. Rewind a bit, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Go back to the Jungle
    yeah but the show is still brilliant eh its been out a few months now???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Dont have Sky One. :(
    No way. As already said its far to new to be considered anything near a Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

don't get too excited. It got axed after with just one series. Wasn't doing well in the states at all.

Go back to the Jungle
    really??!! AAH GRR ARGH!

• Advertisement

Yeah, I only saw once while in the states. It wasn't advertised that much at all. I dunno if they showed the whole series. I hate the way they do that with so many good series. I loved Freaks and Geeks and that was gone after one series! :(

Go back to the Jungle
    :(:(:(:(

I think it was on at a really strange time on a Sunday night which in America is Sports night, for football anyway, If I can remember. But yeah no more...

But most things become legends once they die so...

Just checked around the net and yes it was cancelled. The first series had 13 episodes but only 11 were aired in the US. But if its doing well on Sky then they might show the other two. The DVD has all the 13 eps adn extras i presume.

Advertisement