Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Chips

Options
  • 13-05-2005 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Was at the Pavillions SC in Swords Yesterday, A shop at the entrance called Euro King has a whole window full of poker stuff, chips,cards,Shoes etc.All very good quality, I know little about poker myself but thought I would post here anyway. Chips were from 30 euro to 80 euro in a nice leather type case.If its poker stuff you want,check it out..Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You know Poker is getting popular when you see the likes of SMYTHS TOY SHOP selling chips, cards and tables :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Just to let you know - Euro King is part of Special Days, so range and prices are identical to the Special Days stores in Liffey Valley & The Square. - It s just a diiferent trading style - more of a card & toy shop than games and crafts shop like Special Days

Pinocchio's in Cork will also be doing some of our range from next week.

Advertisement