Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe Inspiron 6000?

Options
  • 13-05-2005 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Anyone buy a Dell Inspiron 6000 recently? Thinking of getting one next week. Any reviews/comments/suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Im thinking of getting one too, and then leaving my 9100 on the table where it belongs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

As you probably know it's not good for playing games on. unless they've changed the available gfx cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

I'm not really a gamer. I'll be using it mostly for web design so specs should be more than fine.

Does anyone else notice the price keeps changing every few weeks with the addition/subtraction of so called "free offers". I didn't want the 'free' Dell printer they were offering, but didn't want to have to pay for delivery either, so I waited until the 'free delivery' offer came back instead and surprise surprise, the price went up.

Are there no honest people left in the world. Wait for it, yes my eyes are welling... :(

Advertisement