Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carte Dor Ad

Options
  • 13-05-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Have people seen that Carte Dor (ice-cream) advert? The one where it's Sunday dinner and the granny declares that they never knew who was the father of the son? And the mother drags the granny out the door but not without the granny protesting and banging on the piano?

Myself and my brother couldn't stop laughin at it. One of the funniest ads on at the moment! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Yeh its very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

I agree :) It's very simple but very funny!

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Excellent.. but actually quite old!

Same granny as in 'Little Britain'

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

basquille wrote:
    Excellent.. but actually quite old!

Same granny as in 'Little Britain'

Yeah was it out a few years back? Had more of an impact on me now than the last time they had it on the telly.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yeah was it out a few years back?

Yup, it was. Not sure if HB were using at the time, or if it was Walls on the UK channels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

ye i seen it before. .but its class.. i loved the banging on the piano going out the door too.. haha.. :D

Advertisement