Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Psychedelic Furs

Options
  • 12-05-2005 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

are playing Vicar Street 25th june.....

unbelievable...cant fecking wait for this.

If you're a fan of post punk 80's new wave or the current crop of New New Wavers (Interpol, Bloc party, Departure, Killers etc.) and you dont know this band...you need to go to this gig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Johnny Jukebox

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I've waited years for this.

Original line-up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

I would love to go to this gig, but i'm broke, and i'm already going to oxegen, oasis, the pixies, aimee mann and i dont wanna miss global gathering. Theres way too much good live music this summer...such a dilemma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I've waited years for this.

Original line-up ?

Well original in that it's Richard Bulter, Tim Butler and John Ashton...then there's a keybaord player and drummer who arent originals.

Anton17 wrote:
    I would love to go to this gig, but i'm broke, and i'm already going to oxegen, oasis, the pixies, aimee mann and i dont wanna miss global gathering. Theres way too much good live music this summer...such a dilemma

I'd recommend getting to this gig regardless of the cost, coz you'll never see them in Ireland again...i'm amazed there playing here at all !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Cool. Very few people seem to have even heard of them, even my friends who love new order and the smiths, and all the other alternative 80s bands.

• Advertisement

up

Advertisement