Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X Jack Flash

Options
  • 12-05-2005 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all, Im selling my beloved Jack Flash Bike because of circumstance. It has been sprecifically built for Trials and Dirt Jumping however its seriously eats up the trails downhill and cross-country because of manouverabilty and weight (tbh i havent been able to use it for anything really cause of work commitments).

The bike is in *prestine* condition(I used to work in a Bike shop) and really light, 15" Frame, all XT-XTR, hydraulic discs, Race Face and X-Lite components, Marazochi Bomber Drop Offs. Its only 6 Months old (apart from the forks cause Ive put my favourite Marazochi ones on there which are circa 2003 from another bike) and all in perfect condition but I just cant afford to keep it at the moment *sob*.

All together, components and Frame , its worth nearly €2000 but Im willing to sell it for €900 ono cause it has to go.

Bike1.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 RobA

its in there aswell ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 RobA

bumped for the greater good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

for sale threads not here please. Bumping your own threads for pimpage, not anywhere please. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement