Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to set up email forwarding

Options
  • 12-05-2005 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hey.

I work from home 2 days a week, Thursday(today woohoo) and Friday. I've just managed to get connected to the VPN at work(woohoo), and I can receive my emails to Outlook directly, rather than having to use webmail(wooh..you get the idea).

Basically, I want to skive off fishing, I've got the liffey two minutes walk from my house, and I want to be able to fish, and get emails onto my phone.

Is there anyway that I can set up email forwarding from Outlook to my mobile, without having to go through the mail server, as I don't want the IT dude to know about it ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

You bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

Mobile phones with 3G....Bleedin grayte

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

I have a gmail account that i sometimes forward my work mail too.

My phone Motorola V600 then dials up every hour and downloads them.

Can get it to work sending them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

what provider?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

get the company to get you a gprs card and account .. alternatively get one yourself :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement