Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuffling

Options
  • 12-05-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I suck at shuffling....I broke my left thumb when boxing a few years ago and never really got it sorted so its not too cooperative, but even before then I was the Diego Kezman (i.e. a horrid crossbreed of Diego Forlan and Mateja Kezman - think of the skill, wont somebody please think of the skill) of shuffling....

...in home games I get away with using a shuffling machine which is fairly handy but I've started playing in live tournies and find myself asking the person to my right to shuffle or making a mess of it myself.....any advice on how to do it right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bmc

Get yourself a half decent set of plastic cards to practice with. There's a huge difference between trying to shuffle cheap paper cards and proper plastic ones.

Get a set of the DalNegro plastic cards from Special Days or somewhere and stick with trying to riffle the deck. It's easier than you'll expect.

Advertisement