Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter is Coming!

Options
  • 12-05-2005 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Is anyone here reading George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, the series begun by A Game of Thrones.

If so, I'd like to know if anyone's had any success in getting hold of A Feast for Crows, as Amazon just informed me that they've cancelled my order, and that because they're doing so after the predicted date of arrival, they're giving me a small discount.

Now, I'm considering going straight back and putting the discount into the same book again, but if its possible to get a hold of it somewhere else, I'd be very interested.

Beyond that I'd quite like a spoiler based discussion of where people who haven't yet read this last book think the plot's likely to go in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Umm.....forget what Amazon say, GRRM hasn't even finished writing the book yet. I've been eagerly waiting for the damn thing for over two years. Check out www.georgerrmartin.com - he'll let us know when it's finished himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dead Jack

Thanks alot. So, what's your favourite part?
    Myself I think the Dragon Queen story is a little weaker than the rest. I don't know who I have the highest hopes for; Jon, Arya or Tyrion.

Advertisement