Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: I am loving this promo pic for "Exodus, Part 2"!!

Options
  • 11-05-2005 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭

Could make a damn fine wallpaper!

No element of "spoilage" in it!

See here!

PS - For more promo pics for "Exodus, Part 1 and 2", click here! (can't see any elements of spoilers in these either! Wait... except
    two of the pics shows some of the group standing around a closed hatch.. don't know if that really counts as a spoiler! As it may still be opened in the meantime but circumstances cause it to close)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Excellent :)

Some faces there I don't recognise too so maybe they'll be introducing a couple more people that survived the crash but were just background people...

Sorry bout the poor quality... only just reinstalled Windows after a disasterous Linux trial so no Photoshop or anything installed yet

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

steveland? wrote:
    Sorry bout the poor quality... only just reinstalled Windows after a disasterous Linux trial so no Photoshop or anything installed yet
    Yeah.. it definantly does make a very cool looking wallpaper!

Don't know if i can part with my current Desktop setup on making it a wallpaper... i'll let all ye decide:

Old Desktop
    New Desktop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Great picture. I love the way Vincent(the dog) is probably looking over at some crew guy or something while everyone else is looking at, well something good anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kazaanova wrote:
    I love the way Vincent(the dog) is probably looking over at some crew guy..
    Amateur dog actor.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I just made it my wallpaper :D

thanks basquille!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i misread this thread and thought it was a promo pic for season 2 :(

so now that everybodys seen it....wanna fill us in on the new faces ??

Advertisement