Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Mousemat Recommendations

Options
  • 11-05-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hey there folks,
    Im thinking of getting a new mouse mat(for gaming mainly), preferably a cloth mousemat, something along the lines of this little beauty. Unfortunately that one isnt in stock yet and i have absolutely no patience to wait.
    Can any one reccommend another mat or a reputable online store that i could have a look at,
    Cheers

Kinky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

have a look at the steelpad qck+ www.steelpad.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

I want one of the Titans too Kinkstr. Prefer cloth myself also. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I have the DKT mat, which afaik is the same as the Fatal1ty pad, and it's pretty good (and really big).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

I got an icemat2
    Very smooth if you keep it clean, mouse slides from one side to the other with just a little push.........

but it is glass

and if it gets even a bit dirty/dusty it makes scrapey noises which annoy the hell outa me.

methinks i'd go back to cloth if the noise got too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I have an X-Trac Pro HS which is very nice and smooth. Not huge though but big enough for what I need (a bit of ET and CS:S)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

the sharkoon one is cool nice and smooth and its large and has a blue light(usb powered) all around the edge of it for those late night sessions comes in a tin case

last i checked they were €19.99 in Peats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

i just realised how big some of those mats are, way to big to fit on my desk, i havent got much room - 24cm X 27cm, i wont get a decent gaming mat that size, will i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I use this mouse mat, and I love it. Its rubber base is utterly non-slip, it has a large surface area and I've found it great for gaming.

I suggested it to my friend, she got one also, and loves it.

You can see it in action here :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I have an X-Trac Pro HS which is very nice and smooth. Not huge though but big enough for what I need (a bit of ET and CS:S)

I have one of these too. Think it's quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

http://www.func.net/index.html

or get the alienware one, pretty much the same mat

LINK

I've had mine for the last 3years, very fast, smooth and roughside. Quality mat, around 20euro too. Not cloth tho :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

I second the func as a gaming mat, my CS scores went up 20% (in my favour :D) after getting it.

Cheers for the help guys, i think ill get myself the xtrac pro hs for 16.95 delivered from www.indiweb.de, has any one purchased from them before or know another reliable online store for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Id say this mat combined with these and you will be sorted. ;)

I think you might be right there Loobz :cool:

Advertisement