Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can't see me!

Options
  • 11-05-2005 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Not that any of y'all probably give 2 f*cks, hell I don't really care either. But John Cena from WWE has brought out a CD. I've downloaded some of the tracks, and I have to admit I'm impressed. His website claims he's written all the tracks, but I think he got a ghost writer like many folks do. How can a meathead like that come up with 17 tracks? (take 50 cent for example). The production ain't bad either. You can download the entire album off of his website.
    BTW this is not advertising or anything, I'm just giving a heads up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

yea man i was well impressed with it too...
    some of the beats were up there too....instead of having to listen to that fag EMINEM I got a white rapper to listen to now finally!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Are you taking the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I don't think he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Well reading this thread tells me everything I need to know:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2737165#post2737165

I heard a clip of him dissing Jay-Z and Fabolous a while ago. It was really bad. I think he dissed them because they ignored his challenge of a rap battle. Something like that anyway.

Edit: Oh god I just listened to some samples on his site

http://www.wwe.com/inside/unlimited/wwetunes/johncena/tracks.jsp

Haha its worth listening to a few. Have a listen to "Keep Frontin"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I want to hate it but i cant. Its surprisingly decent for what it is. in my opinion anyway. The video is hilarious too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

just saw the video its the funniest music vid ive seen in years and the song is not too bad either.

Advertisement