Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to know the song from the new AIB Ad.

Options
  • 11-05-2005 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone help me with this as I really need to find out the band/singer and name of the song from the new aib ad. It's like totally awesome dude - to the max!!!

Please somewhere out there help - of course all I know is the lyrics 'you make me shine' if this helps at all.

Also it's the aib ad that like has them doing something - one scene is the guy walking around the science museum with the balley thingy hanging down - I know v descriptive or wha'!

Anyway, any of you cool people out there who know this I should be mucho grateful.

Ta very much! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Rubyhourse are the band
    Sparkle is the song.

Enjoy!

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

call 24hour banking and ask them, hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

if ye can get through...useless showr of b'sta'ds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 angelmarley

Divers wrote:
    Rubyhourse are the band
    Sparkle is the song.

Enjoy!

Dave

Thank you, thank you, thank you - you're the bomb. I can now sleep soundly as I've got the album on the way!

Advertisement