Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naked camera

Options
  • 11-05-2005 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

what do people think about the show naked camera. I think it is brillaint and so does everyone i talk to. love all the characters except that annoying woman she does my head in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

its crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

It's a poor rip off of Trigger Happy TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

Brilliant, Jake Stevens is the man. :)
    The warden guy and the patterned jumper guy are just class. Its different than trigger happy, probably more consistantly funny. Trigger happy lost it recently and I don't find it as good as this.
    I would agree that the annoying woman doesn't hit the mark at all, maybe in different situations she might pull it off, she is more 'stage show' funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

its a cracking show, although the last couple of episodes have dipped slightly. The only thing is they need to replace the woman with someone genuinely funny. she is just the token woman but in fairness just like the women on the panel she is NOT FUNNY

Jake stephens, absolute legend, he should be a legend of the boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Awful Awful show, annoying people going round winding up knacker dubs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Stix

I dont think it is a great show. However I blame the writers. the Jake Stevens character is quite funny. The woman is Maeve Higgins ... you might know her as the shopping girl on the Ray D'arcy show on Today FM. She is hilarious in her own right. She isn't a comedian, she just has a wicked sense of humour. Check her out .. she is on Today FM every Tues at 09:40. Kinda cute too !!!! :rolleyes: and a sexy voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Despatch wrote:
    It's a poor rip off of Trigger Happy TV.

Trigger Happy was more off the wall, Naked TV is alot more situational, yeah they are both a simple form of comedy but I'd draw the line there.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Stix wrote:
    I dont think it is a great show. However I blame the writers. the Jake Stevens character is quite funny. The woman is Maeve Higgins ... you might know her as the shopping girl on the Ray D'arcy show on Today FM. She is hilarious in her own right. She isn't a comedian, she just has a wicked sense of humour. Check her out .. she is on Today FM every Tues at 09:40. Kinda cute too !!!! :rolleyes: and a sexy voice.

pretty much agree with you there, the show can be very much hit and miss.

But that Maeve one does stand up, saw her in cork twice she was good but not great.

The musician guy the last night was a total rip off from triggerhappy.

Eoin Mclove was better this week than he was in a while though.

I liked the shopping for a hidden camera bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

The whistler character and the jumper character are good. The rest suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Watched the first few episodes of it, then after that just lost interest in it.

The whistler character is funny, but the rest sucks. The woman is really annoying, and the bloke in uniform is just not funny, its too obvious he's taking the mick, I'm surprised he hasn't walked up to someone saying they need a permit to take photo's and gotten a smack in the gob or a big F**K OFF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Enjoying it.

Will enjoy it more if they get the f**k out of Dublin for a few episodes.

Advertisement