Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Touch - 20GB - Tips

Options
  • 10-05-2005 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hey guys... I was looking into buying a Creative Zen Touch 20 GB model. I was wondering is there 2 versions of this Player... I noticed on komplett the trim in the Player is dark silver/ grey colour but else where they are LIGHt silver in colour. I was wondering has anybody bought 1 of komplett at anytime and what it looks like.

And also, is there anywhere else apart from komplett thats worth while buying from...If komplett only sell this so called " grey " version, i don't want it. I only like the look of the lighter 1.

Thanks alot, HJ.

Zen_Touch_L.jpg

gal10274_full_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Also you can buy direct from creative, with free shipping.

http://www.creative.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I think one is the 20GB model and the other is the 40GB. Not sure which is which though. Check on the creative site.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

komplett has the 20gb version - creatives site has both i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Yeh i know theres a 40 + 20 Gig Model's but just as u say that , mabe the 40GB is the lighter colouring as my Brothers friends has the 40 Gb's Models and there colouring is lighter, Mae thats the difference ?

Never though of shopping on There site but i noticed the prices are higer, They retail at 229 or somthig similar at Komplett but 299 at Creative.ie.

• Advertisement

For the best advice, go to the creative boards that I posted a link to in my firrst post in this thread.

I bought a Zen Touch on eBay and initially saved a bomb. However, I was subsequently nailed with customs and shipping charges. Still saved 80 euro. If you know someone in America, you could save a fortune since most stuff gets delivered free to anywhere in the States. Just get them to send it on to you. Anyone know if customs could get you this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭jayneemac

For the best advice, go to the creative boards that I posted a link to in my firrst post in this thread.

I bought a Zen Touch on eBay and initially saved a bomb. However, I was subsequently nailed with customs and shipping charges. Still saved 80 euro. If you know someone in America, you could save a fortune since most stuff gets delivered free to anywhere in the States. Just get them to send it on to you. Anyone know if customs could get you this way?

You were unlucky mate. I got one on ebay also but avoided any customs...
    got it for 200 Euro last November :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I just bought one from computeruniverse.net €193, shipping was €16 but I went for the UPS option for €50 as I ordered a car stereo aswell and don't really want either getting lost.

FX Meister wrote:
    I just bought one from computeruniverse.net €193, shipping was €16 but I went for the UPS option for €50 as I ordered a car stereo aswell and don't really want either getting lost.

How did you get 1 for 193 ? as far as i can see there 225 on Computeruniverse.

Shopping around is essential!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

OK i've looked in a few places and in every pic I see the 20G one has dark trim and the 40G one has light trim. Personally I think the dark looks far better but if ya don't like it looks like you'll have to go for the 40G model.

Yeh same here, It looks like thats it. So Komplett you's think is the best place to buy regarding Price and i know there reliable , bought so much stuff off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Thats weird, the 20gig I own and the one my friend owns, both have light trim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

HungryJoey wrote:
    How did you get 1 for 193 ? as far as i can see there 225 on Computeruniverse.

I swiped a Vat number so it takes the vat off at the source.

Creative Zen Touch 20GB USB2.0
    spielt MP3, WMA, WAV, LC Display, 203g (0,2kg)
    (Product-ID: 90116544)
    This item is worth 193 Bonus Points
    € 193,97

Thats weird, the 20gig I own and the one my friend owns, both have light trim.

Strange... Wonder is there a way of telling what trim you are gonig to get before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Bought mine from jes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

ARGINITE wrote:
    Bought mine from jes.
    What were they like to use, what do they charge for postage? Any problems with the langue? ie, the manuals etc.

Advertisement