Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Problem

Options
  • 10-05-2005 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

When i run COD UO multiplayer the sound is set to "miles audio bla bla", i have a soundblaster5.1 card which gives better sound, the problem is when i change to the soundblaster and apply the changes, it still reverts back to miles, any 1 shed any light?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

That is weird Kink. Have u tried to reinstall soundcard drivers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Was just about to do that when i decided to play COD online :)
    im gonna give it shot tonite tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Did u get that sorted horse? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think i have the same thing. Its miles fast audio driver, i have it det for some games with my audigy but it works fine anyway so ive never messed with it.

the driver re-install seems to have sorted it, but the problem is that it was happening at random before so i guess time will tell, cheers for the help chumps :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

damn it.....now he'll hear us creeping up from behind !!! :D

lolz widey, i hear everything

yea its a soundblaster 5.1 digital, the above problem is grand now but i have noticed that the hand guns sound terrible

it was drinvin me crazy for ages the sound was horrendous, ive had the card for bout 3 years tho, maybe its time for something new, what are you using lightining

Advertisement