Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB-Bridge

Options
  • 09-05-2005 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to get a hold of a USB bridge so i can transfer images from my digital camera straigh to my external HD. A mate showed me this onehere but I dont think they deliver to Ireland.

Any other sites or ideas would be appreciated, cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭smorton

there's one in maplin electronics in the blanchardstown centre. its discontinued and there's only one left so you'd want to get there soon. having said that its been there for months. the order code is a14ck i believe but i couldn't swear to it. ask them for the "copybox" and they should be able to help you.
    i think its cheaper than the one on the site you linked to aswell but again i'm not sure. it's on the clearance section at the back of the shop. sorry i couldn't be more help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

cool, cheers for that smorton

Advertisement