Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ryan and marissa

Options
  • 09-05-2005 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

aww c'mon guys, just get it onnnnnnnnnn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

at the risk of sounding unhip, who's ryan and marissa? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Khalim wrote:
    at the risk of sounding unhip, who's ryan and marissa? :confused:
    it's that new "friends" show where everyone lives in california and is really rich and has a annoying theme tune

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

They're an on-off couple in the tv series called The OC (orange county)

Its relatively new in ireland but in the US, the 2nd series is almost over.

Good show in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Very addictive.
    And yes, they should just get it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

eh, dont ever slag the theme tune

what a song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Wouldnt this be more suited to .... t e l e v i s i o n

its much more than television at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ugh, every tuesday we have what I call Oc Tuesday in our school where nearly everyone talks about how 'OMG Marissa IS such an alcoholic and OMG, can you BELIEVE she's a lesbian?'

One time in class I was like 'Father Ted is much better than the OC' I swear, everyone whipped around and stared at me like I had two heads and green skin or somethnig (I dont).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Who gives a fúck, it's a shít programme.... if you can even call it that.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Alaways makes me think of Abercrombie for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Why is this trash posted here? Do we even care? lateasever, do you really feel this strongly about Beverly Hills 90210 2005? And that shít theme tune, if I hear it one more time on the radio I'm going to shoot myself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

dundealgan wrote:
    Its relatively new in ireland but in the US, the 2nd series is almost over.
    TG4 are only a handful of episodes behind the US... Also this season has been awful...
    FX Meister wrote:
    And that shít theme tune, if I hear it one more time on the radio I'm going to shoot myself.
    A remix of it was played when I was out Sat. nite. I got through the pain of hearing it by imagining my feet were stomping on the heads of the cast. It only somewhat helped.

its a great show
    whats wrong are the idiots that try to live it

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So it's the new Dawson's Creek then?

no but dawsons creek was also great, and also easily and understandably criticisable . but hey

this seasons plot admittably has been worse.
    the theme tune is amazing
    its flaws are only based on the impressionable reality of irish society

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

My mistake about TG4 being just a few episodes behind the US, easy knowing i'm not living in Ireland at the mo! (not in the states either btw)

good old bittorrent! :D

Yeah it's the new Dawsons Crack, I imagine Dawsons Crack was on after lateasevers bed time so she can'r compare. I am presuming you are about 14 if you are watching a show like the OC

yeh thats right im 14 i wear bright abercombie hoodies dubes fake tan lacostes with collar turned up i wanna be a d4, i think im deep, i love the oc

and your clever enough to know its pathetic idealism encapsulated by impressoinable young teens who dont yet but will know better when they grow up alittle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

i hope marissa dies. she's so ****ing annoying. seth and ryan are starting to piss me off, seth isn't that funny now and ryan has become a dweeb.

still, it's still got summer (the spiderman kiss! oh yes!) and alex (for now), so it's still worth watching.

• Advertisement

What's an impressoinable young teen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

ixoy wrote:
    TG4 are only a handful of episodes behind the US... Also this season has been awful...
    Agreed... I quiet enjoyed the first series (was hesitant at first but a girl in college convinced me to borrow the DVD and watch the whole thing in two days)

I've just stopped caring about this series at this point.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Scammo

wots the point of getting em back together at the mo they need to drag it out a bit longer.

they confirmed a 3rd series already so im sure they'll b plenty of twists on the way!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

lateasever wrote:
    eh, dont ever slag the theme tune

what a song

What do the following tunes have in common?
    Pac and Dre- California Love
    Daz Dillinger- In California
    TQ- Westside
    Game- Where Im From
    Dr Dre and Snoop- Nuthin But a G Thang

The anwser? All tunes about life in California that are bleedin raphid. Fair enough, its not like I expect The O.C to have a G Thang theme tune about 2 black lads crusin round south central gettin drunk, smokin joints, goin to hoyse parties and pullin bitches......but nevertheless, the OC theme tune is absoloutely awful, i assumed it was another poxy Killers tune when i first heard it on the radio
    "caaallllllyyyyyfoooornnnnnneeyyyyyaaaa" If ya dont shuddup pal ill nuke the ****in state

Piste wrote:
    One time in class I was like 'Father Ted is much better than the OC' I swear, everyone whipped around and stared at me like I had two heads and green skin or somethnig (I dont).

Those people should be stripped of their Irish citizenship and deported to California

And it is just me or for all the chat are few in that show particularly stunning looking? Theyre alright, but theres probably 10 birds in your class better lookin than your typical cast member. Personally I do see better havin a smoke round the back of Dunnes.....

Smell O Scobie Of That Last Thread

Awwwwww Bleeeeedin Rrrraaaphiddddd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

lateasever wrote:
    Smell O Scobie Of That Last Thread

Awwwwww Bleeeeedin Rrrraaaphiddddd
    Respect for lateasever, meet the window, window, this is respect...

buh bye...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I love The OC, it kicks ass :D I've seen up to episode 222. Tiz brilliant :D But Seth is getting a bit irritating now with his stupidity.
    Does anyone know if Kirsten dies in the car crash? The last episode is called "Dearly Beloved" :eek:

She ends up in a wheelchair after the accident. But after two weeks they wend her off to New Jersey as she doesn't fit in anymore

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

There are only about 6 episodes of series 2 left on TG4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

I thought the first series was a small bit of lighthearted viewing which was mildly enjoyable in small doses, and admittedly, I liked to watch it.
    The second series however seems to be a direct repeat of the first series only with more annoying characters, therfore bringing The O.C into the realm of just another pointless teen show.

Advertisement