Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listen to my rap track

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

sounds good Rob, no point posting on here looking for construction criticism though, if it ain't a tupac rap produced by Dre then these boys ears are closed, and if its Irish hiphop then, jaysus, they all become pupils at st josephs school for the deaf :)

try here http://www.irishhiphop.com/forum/list.php?10 for more rounded criticism

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

moron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 zx81

you can tell a lot of time went into your tunes, fair play to you, the main thing is that you enjoy it, if others do too it's a bonus, keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

You alot better than alot of crap iI've heard.. I have a cd of this roup called the fenians.. i knoiw em, they live across the road form em.. Complete crap.. not that ur not crap.. Have you got a lisp.. sounds like it on thesong. also.. i think the voice is not lound enough in some of the songs not clear enough.. still fair play man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

JoeSchmoe wrote:
    sounds good Rob, no point posting on here looking for construction criticism though, if it ain't a tupac rap produced by Dre then these boys ears are closed, and if its Irish hiphop then, jaysus, they all become pupils at st josephs school for the deaf :)

try here http://www.irishhiphop.com/forum/list.php?10 for more rounded criticism

methinks you're an idiot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Shrimp wrote:
    not that ur not crap.. Have you got a lisp.... still fair play man..

HaHa good stuff, Irish rap will be big one day keep up the "good" work :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Robztoday

Shrimp wrote:
    Y Have you got a lisp.. sounds like it on thesong.
    Nah..dont got a lisp...just the mik.. recorded 'em at home..but gonna re-do at the studio..anyway, thanks for the responses...and sorry for bleedin' anbody's ears..didnt want that now...But eh..whats wrong with Irish rap? wait...don't tell me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

sage francis!

thats who u sound like, exact same except ur not spittin as fast

its ok, the mic quality is better than alot of the tracks ive listened to by net-cees.

keep at it and check ur pms

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

Take off the fake accent in fairness

Thats my accent...my voice..my rap...in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Not bad.
    Your flow is a little off rhythm on Lose My Mind I thought, and it was distracting. Also you slur your words a bit sometimes making it difficult to make out what you are saying. I'd lose the southern American drawl at the begining of the song too. There is a strong hint of a pseudu American accent in your songs.

Not meaning to tear you down or anything. Fair play for putting some stuff out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I have to say I like the beat on the first song, but you murdered it your flow is awfull.

Kristok wrote:
    I have to say I like the beat on the first song, but you murdered it your flow is awfull.
    "awfull"...hmmm...didn't think it was THAT bad...lol. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Sounds like a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Master T

hey man............... really like the beat to 'i dont know' and the chorus is good aswel!

But your verses need improvement...........they need timing and they need to be louder......

im trying to record my stuff at the moment but its all mainly freestyle and hard to record......no equipment to use ya know?!

But keep it up man!

What age are ya by the way?

Where ya from?

Advertisement