Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-grown lawn

Options
  • 09-05-2005 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy rolls of pre-grown lawn and roughly how much are they. I need about 20 square metres of the stuff.

Ideally somewhere in Cork City...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Any garden centre will let you order it from them. Would you post a thread asking where to get nails or screws? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Any garden centre will let you order it from them. Would you post a thread asking where to get nails or screws? :p

Jesus your full of the joys of spring hey Morning star.

I helped a mate lay pre-grown lawn friday gone,he got 50square meters which delivered cost €300.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

These are the main suppliers (theres another crowd in derry but cant remember their name) in Ireland. I'm sure they can tell you the nearest place to you that they supply to - or maybe they can drop it off to you if they are delivering to trade customers in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Thanks all (even Morning Star :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Not sure of quality or price, but the new B & Q at Mahon Point keep it in stock

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

B&Q have a load in stock at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

I'll pop down and have a look so. Just around the corner so might go at lunchtime.

Cheers for the info.

Advertisement