Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Mini vs Zen Micro

Options
  • 09-05-2005 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Im looking to finally go a buy a portable mp3 player. These two are the front runners as far as I can gather, so which should I go for?

The Zen has more features, such as the Voice Recorder, the FM receiver, and the Outlook synch - but the iPod has the mass market appeal?

What would people recommend, and where to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Zen does me fine and is well worth it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

No question IMO. The ipod's all for show when it boils down to bang for buck. Zen all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Can you not already tell by your first post? You have a good few advantages for the Zen, but the only one for the iPod mini is because of it's appeal? Zen it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Ye - I spose I was getting caught up in all the hype of the iPod. Damn Apple advertising

Advertisement