Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drawn Together on MTV

Options
  • 09-05-2005 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Ok, so it's not exactly a Prime Time Cartoon, being on MTV on Sundays at 10:30. Still, did anyone watch it last night? I caught about 20 minutes of it and I gotta say it was crass and very very base, but I found it extremely funny. The different characters are brilliant. The psycho overweight 1920's sex symbol, ling-ling the pisstake of pikachu, the lesbo disney-esque song between the princess and foxy. HA! Brilliant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

yeah i caught a bit of it too...a bit hit and miss with the humour tbh. When it hit tho, it was ****ing hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I planned on having a gander at the first episode to see what it was like but for some reason MTV had no sound at the time (was the only channel it happened on and I checked 2 TVs)

Weird that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah thought i might catch the first episode (for the lesbo kiss bit even though it's a cartoon :D ) but forgot. Anyway does anyone know when it will be repeated as it would like to see it as it seems to be a descent show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I saw the first episode in America and thought it sucked, but I saw all the other episodes, and I gotta say, they get better.
    Still no family guy, but at least as good as the simpsons is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

seen them all 6 months back, good enuff

12 yr old girl and a donkey ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

I saw ita coupla months ago, and I saw it again tonight. I thought it was great. :)

"Sure it was magical... if you violated by a magician. But she wasn't a magician, was she?"

Love that show! Keep watching! It really does get better!

P.B.

Advertisement