Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod mini

Options
  • 09-05-2005 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

first of all, move this if necessary and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

do i need to install any software for windows 2k/xp to recognise it as a removeable hard disk? or does it just pop up as a removeable e: or g: or whatever disk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

same question goes for the

Creative Zen Micro 5GB -Dark Blue colour USB2.0, FM-Radio, Retail

seems to be a bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I think you need special software for the ipod and it wont show as a removable drive.
    I could be completly wrong tho

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

When you first pop the iPod in it wont recognise it as a HD. You need to enable the pod as a HD through iTunes.

Creative should just pop up afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

good to know,
    got a kodak digital camera a while back and its biggest downfall is that i have to install a crappy piece of software on whatever machine i want to use it on, i dont want this problem with an mp3 player.

anyone know about the creative?

Advertisement