Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its a Monday in the Library

Options
  • 09-05-2005 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Any one else feelin the hard hiting fact that its one sad week to go? ... and after first year swearing to myself that i wuldnt let myself get to this stage with this little done. Well no point crying over spilt milk, so instead of the negative lets look to the postive. DCU story time i believe is in order.

Ok ill start, I was in the bar. i wear a big red beret, i know laugh, well some lad calls me a bender in the bathroom{ kinda worrying},Anyway im pissed off however he forgets one faithful come back that hes givin me... So i say to him " at least im not wearing a pink shirt" :)

Who's next ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

i suppose that's one nice thing about intra, no exams :)

enjoy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I'm actually sitting in the library right now... taking a little break... been here since 9 and it's only really sinking in now that this is the first time ive actually gotten off my arse to come in and study... also this keyboard squeeks every time I press the space bar...

That can't be good for anyone sitting around me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

its now tuesday in the library and i'm gonna shoot those 1st year humanities students who have assignments not exams and who persist on shouting across the room.

if any of them are on here, SHUT UP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

Damn! It's 1 o'clock and I'm still not in the library!

Good intentions are always just that... intentions :(

I'm also in the library... there's people here with a piece of face dog poop who think they're hilarious...

I hate this place.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

steveland? wrote:
    I'm also in the library... there's people here with a piece of face dog poop who think they're hilarious...

I hate this place.........
    I can't believe they're still messing with that dog sh1t! They were at that last week as well.

Unfortunately the library is the only place I can study in so I have to put up with all the annoying people there. There's just too many distractions in my room (a laptop and internet connection.) If only I could bring myself to make the 2 minute walk over to the library... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ear phones! Or go tell the people to stfu. Simple as! I couldn't stand that. Take the poop and smear it all over the leader of the ppl playing with poop, and all the minions will dispearse!!

I don't like the library. And most of my stuff has to be studied on pooters anyhoo. I like bieng at home. Though, I should really be working now instead of typing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

well its mid week now, and im studyn ant home now, so many other distractions. however i dont feel nearly as bad as i did on monday. Amazing how looking at ur course work shows u know some stuff. still lots of cramming to do tho.

Also bitme i hate u :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

its now friday

is it weird that i want to take my shoes off and lie on the floor to try and study??? my feet aint smelly, i swear!

looking out the window at the invent building, listening to u2 live from the brooklyn bridge, also listening to the guy beside me keep answering his phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Can you hear a megaphone coming from the school to the right of the invent building? What's that about?

LK

• Advertisement

Was wondering that myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Well it's going down as one of my extenuating circumstances when I have to appeal! Interupting my study and all....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah, I am a week late with my german stuff. So... maybe I could use that as an excuse......

I think she is gonna fail me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭dundealgan

Jesjes, who is your german lecturer??

I've had Jenny Bruen, Anna Weiss, and an Austrian woman too, cant remember her name though.........don't think she teaches there anymore though.

what course are you doing by the way?

Advertisement