Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate poker setup

Options
  • 09-05-2005 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Just trying out a new piece of equipment...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Where are the beers? ... not bad though !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

For anyone who's interested Dell's 21" LCD screen is the one and only monitor that will allow 4 poker screen with no overlay. Link below. Check out this setup. :D

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=320-1578&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=5194&first=true&page=productlisting.aspx

http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=12189&c=ie&l=en&cs=iedhs1&category_id=5194&first=true&page=productlisting.aspx

Look at difference in price on dell.ie though

$561.75 Vs €836.11 ..... (which must be double) can you buy via American website ..... I doubt it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

i'm very jealous of both fo you right now :)

weird though.....considering the sites would make more money from people multi-tabling, why is the software not friendlier in that respect. i think PPP/VC 2 table max thing is silly for instance.

ladbrokes have this mini table thing, nice idea but not nice to play. if all the table graphics we vectorised and completely resizeable (which cant be that hard to do), you could just select a setup, say 4 tables and they would just fill the screen.

sure there must be a site doing this already!?

how much was the projector mike? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TimFoil

6 games at once on my apple 23" - gives me headache, me want to hurt people

• Advertisement

lol ... how come no poker on screen, but picture of Japanese Gardens in Kildare ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

karlh wrote:

weird though.....considering the sites would make more money from people multi-tabling, why is the software not friendlier in that respect. i think PPP/VC 2 table max thing is silly for instance.

ladbrokes have this mini table thing, nice idea but not nice to play. if all the table graphics we vectorised and completely resizeable (which cant be that hard to do), you could just select a setup, say 4 tables and they would just fill the screen.

Komplett have a projector for €655. Not sure how much the one I have costs as it is for some poker tournaments I am running and is owned by my co-promoter - I was just testing it!

Pokerchamps is set up for 4 tabling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

karlh wrote:

Open up two tables, then add yourself to the waiting list of a further two tables, once you get your spot, the table will open. 4 tables

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I don't think that works Samba. You can multi table STTs no problem no amount of fúcking around has got me more than 2 cash tables.

Actually though the last time I tried was on VC. Would PPP's policy be different?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

DapperGent wrote:
    I don't think that works Samba. You can multi table STTs no problem no amount of fúcking around has got me more than 2 cash tables.

Actually though the last time I tried was on VC. Would PPP's policy be different?

Just add yourself to the waiting list and you can join an infinite amount of cash games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Advertisement