Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB2 Card with internal pin header

Options
  • 08-05-2005 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I have a motherboard that has no usb on it, so i decided i need a USB2 card so I can wire up some of those ports that are in my case, but like nearly all cases the cable coming into the case from those ports comes with a little connector (9 pins I think, 0.1" spacing between pins .... same as the IDE connector, just smaller)
    So, anyone know where I can buy a USB2 card that has some ports facing out the back and at least 2 headers internally for the cases USB ports?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I should have said that pci cards with a single header are not that hard to find, I found several on ebay ... I suppose I could just use 2 of them (£4 each incl p&p) ... but I am running short on pci slots :eek:

Advertisement