Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Vs. Suburbs

Options
  • 08-05-2005 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'll be shooting a documentary with my friend during the summer! Limerick City Vs. Suburbs is the working title, and i was just wondering would anyone have any imput?

We want to highlight which is better from everyones point of view!

And would love if you had anything to say on the matter!

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

well the main one that both have in common are places to shop

though when it comes down to it the suburbs are clearly the winners

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

From a business point of view, I would guess that suburban Limerick would be more attractive to businesses given that City Council charges horrendous rates.

The city council lacks morals in my opinion, just take a look at how they were willing to let developers take a chunk of the peoples park and put apartments there. This greed for money and lack of morals in city hall will lead to Limerick City's downfall if left unattended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Seriously any imputs would help! We are hoping to have an interview with a public figure (someone to do with running of city or county or a member of a project (limerick coordination office, riverside city etc.) any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Each has its pros and cons as far as i'm concerned. The city centre has the best pubs, cafes etc. I'm living in castletroy, there are a lot fewer muppets and scobes around the place than in town and there's a huge range of accommodation. Not a lot going on around the place if you're not a student, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

The idea is to have a fast pace all inclusive entertaining yet informative show!
    We want to have a good few jokes etc., a poll and an interview.
    Plus the actual walking around the city/ suburbs showing development etc.
    We are also going to add some cartoons!

What topics could we focus on???

• Advertisement
Advertisement