Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite BB Moment

Options
  • 07-05-2005 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

What do you think the best moment of BB (series 1-5) has been?

Personally I think Jade in BB3 was just the best. "Am I mingin'?" "East Angular" Gotta love her...!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Mine was when Narinda was saying something along the lines of "I wonder if there are any really famous celebrities watching who might fancy me" and Brian replied "Yes..Stevie Wonder"

You couldn't write a gag like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

First series with Nasty Nick getting caught!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Loved all of those moments. But nearly wet myself when Bubble fell over the table (I'm a bit sick!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I agree, the Nick part was great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Probably when Alison and Kate broke the table in BB3.

Theres also the time when Tim had that outburst when Big Brother was "discriminating" him because he had to take his contact lenses out. :rolleyes:

The Brian gag was funny aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No, no no no...

The best and funniest bit in Big Brother was when Alex (BB3, I think) was hiding behind the bedroom door, buttoning up his shirt and the music came on... like he knew what the song was gonna be and mimed to the camera "That's the way, aha aha I like it, aha aha.."

A classic.. still laugh if I see it now! :D

Bubbles cappering himself by falling over the table/chair comes a close second. That so gotta hurt. Funny though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Larianne wrote:
    No, no no no...

The best and funniest bit in Big Brother was when Alex (BB3, I think) was hiding behind the bedroom door, buttoning up his shirt and the music came on... like he knew what the song was gonna be and mimed to the camera "That's the way, aha aha I like it, aha aha.."

That was so unbelievably cheesy. I didnt like it though the timing was good.

Bubbles falling over the chair was great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

One of the funniest moments was in BB1 when Tom (from Northern Ireland) gave Mel a back massage - let's just say when he stood up again afterwards, you could tell that he quite enjoyed it.... Those red shorts he wore became quite famous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Pinx

Oh....and another one -- when Sandy "escaped" from the BB house by climbing over the fence, and everyone was cheering for him but over all the noise you could clearly hear Alex wailing "Sandy, be careful, be careful Sandy........"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

I completly forgot about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Larianne wrote:
    No, no no no...

A classic.. still laugh if I see it now! :D

Bubbles cappering himself by falling over the table/chair comes a close second. That so gotta hurt. Funny though! :D

yes that alex moment was class! very funny!, but my second was when kate was trying to put on a pants when she was very drunk, she just toppled over, it was very very funny, she couldnt even remember it happening.

Advertisement