Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal in Ireland...

Options
  • 07-05-2005 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

How do you do it? It won't let me use my bank account directly. I'm really stuck, I need to set it up. Do you absolutely have to get a credit card to use paypal? Is there another way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

You need a savings account, and you need a paypal business account, both are free...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

A savings account..? I have a current account... How do I get a savings account? Is it easy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

they should take a current account too. You add bank account to your paypal account, its fairly straight forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Last time I tried you still couldn't transfer from bank account->paypal account; it will only let you withdraw funds...not add them.
    That was last month so maybe something's changed since...

It doesn't take a current account. It asks for a credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

it does take a bank account as i have 1 and it transfers money from my online paypal account to bank of ireland account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

For paying money you need a credit card, for taking money from paypal you just add a bank account. Its not that hard.

Well it kind of is, I have to get a credit card to use it then.

Advertisement