Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPP Friday $1000 Guaranteed Freezeout

Options
  • 06-05-2005 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭

Wombatman wins it two weeks back to back. Wayhay. I could have won it in my sleep tonight. Got AA twice and KK three times and I won every race. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

I can't remember how i went out of the $1000... but i do know how i went out of the 10K GTD... Sick.. Chip leader with 16 to go.. 16th (How did the 2nd chip leader find KK on the BB!) Left me with 6k which I threw away on a 50/50.. aghh

Had my best win online on Wed - Came 1st in both the 10K and 7.5K which will have me hooked on PPP for the next 6 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

nice win wombat saw you bust a couple of lads with an awesome run of cards.i sucked gone in 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

ever heard of a 'bad beat'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

ocallagh wrote:
    I can't remember how i went out of the $1000... but i do know how i went out of the 10K GTD... Sick.. Chip leader with 16 to go.. 16th (How did the 2nd chip leader find KK on the BB!) Left me with 6k which I threw away on a 50/50.. aghh

Had my best win online on Wed - Came 1st in both the 10K and 7.5K which will have me hooked on PPP for the next 6 months!
    Woohoo ;0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Sorry to break up the hattrick Wombat, but at least the winner was from boards if that is any consolation, as was 2nd, Azzereti.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I went out when I checked my Top pair on the flop, the other guy put me all-in, I called and his AT hit an A on the turn :rolleyes:

The blind levels make it seriously difficult ot play any proper poker there. 10% of your starting stack on just the 4th level and only 50 BB's starting!

Are you Azzereti Waylander?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

No Azzeratei is another boardie who finished 2nd. I am Skilgannon on PPP.

Advertisement