Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC-Look.com

Options
  • 06-05-2005 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭

I ordered 4 80MM fans from them about a week ago, and they said they shipped last friday. How long does it usually take to receive stuff from them? And also, when I click the "ColiPoste" link to check its location, it doesn't recognise my tracking number. I'm wondering whether this is normal, since i'm ordering from france to ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

never used them before but there should be a way of contacting them on the site - send them a email and ask for the correct tracking number..and were the packett is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

iv ordered from them several times with no hassle! Delivery took about a week or just a bit more. They are quite good to be fair. Plus the site rocks! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

How do they deliver? By courier/delivery service/an post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

its by courier, but if your not there when they deliver, then it goes to your local post office! that happened to me! no hassle really. They would leave a note telling you to go to your local post office and give u a reference number. Standard procedure.

Other than that, id just wait a bit more. Find out if you can get a tracking number that works and find out from there. Just email them.

Edit:

http://www.pc-look.com/boutik/contact_us2.php

cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

mp3guy wrote:
    I ordered 4 80MM fans from them about a week ago, and they said they shipped last friday. How long does it usually take to receive stuff from them? And also, when I click the "ColiPoste" link to check its location, it doesn't recognise my tracking number. I'm wondering whether this is normal, since i'm ordering from france to ireland.
    Its happened to me quite often that the tracking number doesnt work. Occasionally it has been cos the stuff had either been delivered or hadnt been shipped yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement