Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with old windows after extension?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just wondering if theres anywhere we can sell used PVC windows that we will no longer need following an extension, other than through newspaper ads etc. We only had them put in a few years ago so they are reusable. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Try posting them in the FS forum here on the boards, or buy and sell is usually a good place to sell secondhand building items.

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Neverends

Thanks Kadman, hope to avoid having shady charachters turn up as can happen with newspaper ads etc!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I bought a camper this week from Buyand Sell, and I am now dealing for a bike as well. I hope the sellers didn't think of me as a shady character.

They probably thought I was tight feccer though.he.he.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Neverends wrote:
    Just wondering if theres anywhere we can sell used PVC windows that we will no longer need following an extension, other than through newspaper ads etc. We only had them put in a few years ago so they are reusable. Thanks.
    How many you got? Is it for a full house? Colour?

I know my sister in law is getting quotes at the moment to get her old wooden ones replaced with upv double glazing...I'll mention it to her.

Advertisement