Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Westwood Tournament

Options
  • 06-05-2005 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Why was the weekly NL Game in the westwood chaged to allow players to rebuy twice on the night as oppose to the usual one?

I arrived late and assume that it was the regular format. I know that i should have asked but as i said I arrived late and was just glad to get a seat. i hadnt played in a few weeks but there was no information either in text messages that were sent out or on the pokerevents web site

http://www.pokerevents.ie/events.html

Also i know i wasnt the only one who didnt know. People were informing the dealer than they had already bought back once. Only then did a good majority of people realise it was 2 buy backs.

Dont think i'll be going again after that. (well that and the fact that my re-raise over the top was called by some old guy with A6 to outdraw my pair of tens).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

I saw someone rebuy twice in Cork last week then also top-up, dealer said nothing :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I saw someone rebuy twice in Cork last week then also top-up, dealer said nothing :rolleyes:

The dealers dont handle the rebuys so its not his responsibility. I'm assuming the tourney directory and assistant director are the only people authorised to give out rebuys.

Advertisement