Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Streethawk Day!

Options
  • 06-05-2005 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

May 6th is StreetHawk day, a day to remember the awesomeness that was Streethawk.

i've put up a bunch of links, and you can grab the intro movie and some other crap.

http://tcal.net/archives/2005/05/06/streethawk-day/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

600 miles an hour on empty streets, classic :)

Tbh would have whomped Nightrider, the eternal unsettled argument from our youth.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

yea, StreeHawk was class!

...tis strange the things that stick in your memory tho!! My most vivid memory of it is (maybe in the intro:?) it says the bike fires 'slugs', meaning really powerful bullets, but when I heard this the only slugs I knew of where the homeless snails that lived in the garden. So whenever it was on I just couldn't understand why such a slick bike would need slugs... and why he NEVER used them!!

Doh!

Advertisement