Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Playing Online .. PPP?

Options
  • 06-05-2005 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭

Hi PPP,

I was just wondering, when I logged on last night to PPP, on your Welcome Screen, it said there was something like 4100 playing on line at that time.

Are these playing at PPP, or is it a cumulation of the Tribeca sites ?
    (VC, DoylesRoom etc ...)

If it is not too confidential, could you give us a rough idea of how many Irish based players are now playing regularily.

Culchie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I'll let the pit-boss comment but yes, that figure is for all players on all skins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I think most sites include the play money tables so the actual number of players on real money tables could be as little as half that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Hiya Dub yes the figure is all Tribeca sites. PPP have roughly 1000 customers per day and rising. These would be split between euro and sterling players with the majority being Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Hiya Dub

Hmmm ..VC, Ladbrokes, William Hill or Pokerstars ?? :cool:

No, I'll stick with PPP because one night I know I'll get that Pizza call, I'm sure of it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Culchie wrote:
    Hmmm ..VC, Ladbrokes, William Hill or Pokerstars ?? :cool:

No, I'll stick with PPP because one night I know I'll get that Pizza call, I'm sure of it. ;)
    holy blasphemers batman.. did I call you dub? Sorry Culchie I should be "shot with **** and left dead n dirty"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Dub must have gotten all the pizza then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Must have .... but we come up to dublin took all your women, your jobs ...... ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hiya Dub.

You really work hard PP PitBoss....given me answers when I did not even ask a question ;) fair play to you.

Advertisement