Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Harry Potter book on sale for 14.99

Options
  • 05-05-2005 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

Just after ordering the new Harry Potter book for E14.99 in The Wise Owl bookshop. Not sure exactly when the deal finshes but it could be worth looking into if you are going to be buying it. not sure if I should post here or in Bargain section. I bought it in Dun Laoighaire but there are branches all over dublin but im not certain where. I know there is one in Artane though and I think in Ballinteer.

Also is there any news out on storyline for the new book/??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

padser wrote:
    Just after ordering the new Harry Potter book for E14.99 in The Wise Owl bookshop. Not sure exactly when the deal finshes but it could be worth looking into if you are going to be buying it. not sure if I should post here or in Bargain section. I bought it in Dun Laoighaire but there are branches all over dublin but im not certain where. I know there is one in Artane though and I think in Ballinteer.

Also is there any news out on storyline for the new book/??

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even bother preordering the last ones, I think I'll pop down to the one in Ballinteer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Banterville

Saw a sign in stillorgan yesterday saying that there is a Wise Owl shop opening there soon!

I know where i'm ordering mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭lofto

i think its pretty cheap to order it with amazon, you just have to wait for it to be delivered!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Im ordering it at my local for €15, plus I get a free HP goodie bag. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

whats in the HP goody bag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

whats in the HP goody bag?
    HP sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Hester

lofto wrote:
    i think its pretty cheap to order it with amazon, you just have to wait for it to be delivered!!!
    I made the mistake of ordering the last book from amazon. I was under the impression that unless you'd ordered it in advance from a bookshop it would be hard to get a copy in the first few days after it was released.

On the day it was released I went into work at 10 and one of the girls had already picked it up in a shop, no bother. Meanwhile I had to wait around for days for mine to arrive. Then when it did, the postman delivered it to my neighbour's house and they took their sweet damn time bringing it over :mad:

Advertisement