Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Video

Options
  • 05-05-2005 10:20pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any suggestions or recommendations on the tools needed to make a video from a mulitplayer game of cod?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Fraps

http://www.fraps.com/

:-)

spooky donkey is a wiz at it !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.fraps.com
    www.planetgamecam.com

Theres another open source one name escapes me atm.

Record on a decent specced pc and edit with movie making software.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

We used fraps for our clan video. If you are interested in seeing it let me know, I'll upload it somewhere. It's not a GREAT video as it was our first (and last unfortunately...) but I like it! ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

My bro has done a load of videos in Q3 using recorded demos and some software i cant rember the name. It was very good cause no matter what config he played it with it could be viewed in the movie in any way,, ie. with the hud and cross hair turned off and with all the textyres turned back on. He also did a cod movie but i think that was done with fraps, but it was real funny.

Any one know any good places I could up load his movies to let me know. Also did an epic DC movie with fraps.

the Icecentral lads may be interested they have a few frapps on thier site !

:-) get Rayzer to host one or two in 1stIB ??

D

• Advertisement

Like Spooky here, if someone has an ftp we could use to upload some of these videos I'd be grateful! :D

Well we may be able to talk to Ray tonight martin i think he is calling up for a game or two.

Well we may be able to talk to Ray tonight martin i think he is calling up for a game or two.

Deadly.................. a fraps corner is on allot of clans websites and lets others know what they might be facing !! Skill and all that stuff ! ALso the intersate fraps are a laugh !

BTW.......... I've never seen a COD frap !

D

Yeah adam has a really funny one i`ll show it to ya later tonight. Also we are going to be playing some UO thought id remind you that.

Yeah adam has a really funny one i`ll show it to ya later tonight. Also we are going to be playing some UO thought id remind you that.

Cool !

installed last week but not had much practice, dont think stephano likes it thought !!

DO I need any mods for tonight ?

• Advertisement

I like UO but I never really get to play it... CoD is really the only game I play. The "Coupe de France" started yesterday and we won our first match (21-5). I was the top-scorer! :D

If anybody wants the video of my prowess just ask! ;)

I like UO but I never really get to play it... CoD is really the only game I play. The "Coupe de France" started yesterday and we won our first match (21-5). I was the top-scorer! :D

If anybody wants the video of my prowess just ask! ;)

Eh ................. no.....................

ahh go on post a link !!

I don't have an ftp... But if you really REALLY want to see my (awesome) skill, I'll let you download it off my HD (which I can turn into an ftp...) :D

I don't have an ftp... But if you really REALLY want to see my (awesome) skill, I'll let you download it off my HD (which I can turn into an ftp...) :D

ok catch you later when I'm home !

Advertisement