Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derren Brown monday/friday

Options
  • 05-05-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone see his show on Monday? I only caught the second half of it where he made his own video game, but it was pretty amazing. Its probably the most questionable thing I've seen on his show, its so incredible it seems fake, but if it is real it is just astounding.

Won't spoil it but it is repeated on Channel 4 tomorrow (Friday) at 9.30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah watched it myself the other night and was pretty amazed that the guy's friends didn't say anything and just went along with what he was doing! Strange!

Althought the guy "in the video game" is some actor if it was all a set up. The look of fear on his face was priceless.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah his friends reaction was what led me to believe it mightn't have been authentic. So very weird if it was real.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I have to agree with the whole compliant friend thing, although it's very possible that they edited out some parts where they explained to them what was going on.

Did anyone see the look of glee in Derren Brown's face as he was telling the operator to flash yer man, priceless!

Derren Brown is my hero

Advertisement