Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Detox

Options
  • 05-05-2005 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what's happening with Dr Dre's Detox album? I know on Games cd he said "Watch out for Detox" or something like that and Eminem said that they gonna make him do it. So does anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Ah the changing mind of Dr Dre

"Detox is comin.....

Yeah, Detox is gonna be the most advanced album ever made.......

Actually, it was my birthday l;ast week, and I decided its time to retire rappin, Ima producer, my artists can have all the Detox beats.....

Ah fcuk it, Ill do it so"

Detox has been on and off and had more cancelled projected release dates since god knows what. Some speculation puts it at the end of this year but I seriously doubt it

Ohters claim that Game was dropping a hint when he rapped

"Im the second dopest nigga from Comppton yil ever hear
    The first only puts out albums every 7 years"

Chronic was in 1992, 2001 was released in 1999, so some say 2006.

Also, if the beat of Ems Big Weenie was a Detox throw off, **** ya Dre! That cracking beat was NOT meant for comedy rapping :(

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Dre said 2006 and I think it was either summer or autumn. He has to do eve's and busta's albums first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Dre is a pure perfectionist - So you can guarantee it wont hit the shelves until he thinks its perfect. If the Game or 50 werent around we would 've seen Detox a long time ago

Still, can wait to getmy hands on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

DeToX - Dre may as well call it 'GeriAtriX' cos that's how long it's gonna be until it drops.....

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement