Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Movie Maker

Options
  • 05-05-2005 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I was asked to create a movie form a pile of clips off a digital camera.I have this done ... real cheesy kind of a thing for family member about there kid, credits and all this other crap added.... But I have a problem I can not burn it on to a dvd , Nero keeps telling me I dont have the right plugin and windows movie make does not seem to provide the option it self... Any one any idea on what software I can use to get this thing finished .

Thanks
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

If your doing anything like this in the future use video vegas. Easiest interface in the world and the ability to get really professional results. As for your current problem, I have no idea. I have never used windows movie maker. Have you got the finished file in mpeg format on the pc?

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Joeface wrote:
    But I have a problem I can not burn it on to a dvd

There is a guide on the Microsoft site on this. What you need to do is export it as an uncompressed AVI file, then import it into the likes of Nero (File->Save Movie file).

Advertisement