Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday games in Dublin?

Options
  • 05-05-2005 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Lads, I'll be in Dublin on Sunday and will probably be able to stick around for some poker that evening/night. I have never played in Dublin and am looking for recommendations. Tourneys are cool but a 1-2 round of each PL (in cork we'd call this the 50 game) cash game would be best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭Trampas

Got to the Fitz and us Dublin people will glady take your money

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

2 games in the Fitz on Sunday if I recall. A €10 freeroll that starts at 6? (or is it earlier) and the €20 rebuy at 8.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Tournaments: The Fitz freeroll starts at 6.30 on Sunday, but that's probably no use to you. Following that is the 20+5 NLHE with 3 rebuys at 8.30. And then STTs for the night.

Cash Games: You'll have no trouble finding a cash game in the Fitz from about 9.30 onwards. Plus you'll probably have the option of a HE-only or omaha-only game, as well as the usual round of each (50 buy-in games, blinds of 1/2 in holdem, 1/1 in omaha). Of course, if you find a spare 20K in an old jacket pocket, you could sit into the 100 omaha game.

I'm not a Merrion regular, but you should be able to get similar cash games there, although I think the 50 buy-in games are exclusively a round of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

Tournaments: The Fitz freeroll starts at 6.30 on Sunday, but that's probably no use to you. Following that is the 20+5 NLHE with 3 rebuys at 8.30. And then STTs for the night.

Freeroll starts at 6pm. I can't imagine it starts any later. At least it always started at 6 when i was running it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

biteme wrote:
    Freeroll starts at 6pm. I can't imagine it starts any later. At least it always started at 6 when i was running it...

Oops, sorry. Only played it once and I was sure it was 6.30 when I sat down to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Do many turn up for the 6.00 freeroll on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Obscure

Babybing wrote:
    Do many turn up for the 6.00 freeroll on sunday?

7/8 tables worth

Advertisement