Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work???

Options
  • 05-05-2005 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hey, im just finished college in UL and looking for work now, with decent hours. Anyone know any good places to apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

cant promise anythingg but you could give dell a call

1800 500 221

They are just starting a new quarter in dell so i doubt they are hiring to be honest, but give them a call anyway.

or you could check the appointments section in the thursday leader, the broadsheet edition, or the limerick post

they also have advertisements in the window in Fas on davis street.

also the classified section of the limerick post http://www.limerickpost.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

if your a food type person, most of the cafes around town have decent hours and often look for staff, e.g. javas or o'connors. don't expect much above min. wage though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Why not try being an international man of mystery?!
    I don't know what the pay is like, but hey, you never know until you try!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes Dell are always hiring along with Banta out in Raheen. Try the likes of Curry's too if that is closer to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

What did u do??? Work line of work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

yea what did you do at UL

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

i did computer systems. to be honest im heading to australia in october so i dont really care what id work as as long as it paid well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

Did you get fixed up for a job yet?

Advertisement