Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-05-2005 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Are they easy to come across in Dublin? I'd be particularly interested in classes around Lucan, or failing that, west Dublin. Google doesn't turn up much. I'm not looking for expensive courses held by restaurant chefs - just something on a smaller scale.

TIA,
    FTS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Are they easy to come across in Dublin? I'd be particularly interested in classes around Lucan, or failing that, west Dublin. Google doesn't turn up much. I'm not looking for expensive courses held by restaurant chefs - just something on a smaller scale.

TIA,
    FTS

I don't know of any classes starting soon, but try Cathal Brugha Street catering college, they might be able to point you in the right direction. I did a class at Café Fresh in Powerscourt SC a few years ago, but I noticed that it has risen in price dramatically so I'm not sure I'd recommend it! It's all vegetarian food, by the way. Also, try looking at courses run by the CDVEC, they probably wouldn't start until September, though. But they'd be more local! Hope that helps.

Advertisement