Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeroll Thursday!

Options
  • 04-05-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭

:D

Just wondering who's heading down to the fitz for tomorrows freeroll? need to get back to a bit of normality after those big games! Also does anyone know why the Merrion have started playing a freeroll on a thursday? Bit of competition perhaps.... the fitz is getting really popular lately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I'll probably be there tomorrow - have had a bad week financially (graphics card fried and had to get a super-cool replacement!) so need to save my cash until next month. Freerolls are fun :) just don't do more than one a week for sanity's sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

I can't make it this week but i'll be there next week.

My broadband finally got setup so i can play some online poker now.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

yeah im prob gonna go and actualy rebuy for the first time in yonks, its really the only way im gonna have a chance at gettin a ticket seein as im fairly broke-ahontas at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

havent played at the fitz before, but thinking of going along tommorrow to see what its like without risking any of my (extremely limited) funds!

Advertisement